Auction for Erin
This auction was held on November 5th
at Murder and Mayhem in Milwaukee.
Our friend Erin Mitchell is having some health problems so we’re using the silent auction at Murder and Mayhem this year to raise money to help out. A LOT of people have donated items for us to auction off.
There is a site for direct donations to help Erin out right here where there is more information.
These are most of the items that have been donated in the last few days. There are some other items as well. Some of these items may be joined together (signed book bundles).
Chantelle Aimée Osman
Hank Phillipi Ryan
Harley Doodle Barley
From John Connolly:
- The complete set of Samuel Johnson buttons
- Four sets of BOOKS TO DIE FOR trading cards
- Two limited-edition CDs: Ghosts (compiled for THE WOLF IN WINTER) and Shadows (compiled for A SONG OF SHADOWS)
- Four sets of art postcards, produced for NIGHT MUSIC (signed by John!), THE WRATH OF ANGELS, THE BOOK OF LOST THINGS, and THE WANDERER IN UNKNOWN REALMS (very rare — this may actually be my last set)
- Great Lost Bear bumper sticker
- THE BURNING SOUL t-shirt (size L)
- THE BURNING SOUL mass market paperback
- THE CREEPS advance reading copy
Reed Farrel Coleman
This edition includes illustrations by local graphic artist Julie Chalmers – the front cover of the book features an illustration in gold leaf – and it is signed by both the author and the artist. This particular copy is lettered D of L. There was another limited numbered version of this, but the lettered edition has NEVER been offered for sale to the public, and was distributed only to me, the artist, and the the owner of No Alibis.
No going cheap on this, it’s a special item, and it’s for a great cause – the slightly less rare numbered edition is for sale by a private seller on eBay for £299 right now! In addition, I’ll be offering a signed and numbered limited edition paperback 70-page short story collection called The Six, only 50 of which were printed in 2009. I will also send the winning bidders some of Erin Mitchell’s favourite Tayto Cheese’n’Onion potato chips!
Toni L.P. Kelner