Dagger Awards: The CWA announces four more Shortlists
The Crime Writers Association has announced the shortlists for four additional Daggers ( CWA Short Story Dagger, International Dagger, Non Fiction Dagger, Endeavour Historical Dagger and Debut Dagger) at CrimesFest 2015.
The International Dagger
- Falling Freely, As If In A Dream by Leif GW Persson (tr Paul Norlen) – published by Transworld.
- Camille by Pierre Lemaitre (tr Frank Wynne) – published by Quercus.
- Cobra by Deon Meyer (tr K.L Seegers) – published by Hodder & Stoughton.
- Arab Jazz by Karim Miské (tr Sam Gordon) – published by MacLehose Press.
- The Invisible Guardian by Dolores Redondo (tr Isabelle Kaufeler) – published by HarperCollins.
- Into a Raging Blaze by Andreas Norman (tr Ian Giles) – published by Quercus.
The Short Story Dagger
- Apocrypha by Richard Lange – Sweet Nothing – published by Mulholland Press
- Red Eye by Michael Connelly and Dennis Lehane – Face Off – published by Sphere
- The Hunter by Dashiell Hammett – The Hunter & Other Stories – published by No Exit Press
- Sweet Nothing by Richard Lange – Sweet Nothing – published by Mulholland Press
- Juror 8 by Stuart Neville – OxCrimes – published by Profile Books
- The Dead Their Eyes Implore Us by George Pelecanos – OxCrimes – published by Profile Books
The Non Fiction Dagger
- In Plain Sight: The Life and Lies of Jimmy Savile by Dan Davies – published by Quercus
- A Kim Jong-Il Production by Paul Fischer – published by Penguin
- Ghettoside: Investigating a Homicide Epidemic by Jill Leovy – published by Bodley Head
- Gun Baby Gun: A Bloody Journey into the World of the Gun by Iain Overton – published by Canongate
- One of Us: The Story of Anders Breivik and the Massacre in Norway by Ǻsne Seierstad – published by Virago
- Just Mercy: a story of justice and redemption by Bryan Stevenson – published by Scribe
The Endeavour Historical Dagger – sponsored by Endeavour Press Ltd
- Havana Sleeping by Martin Davies – published by Hodder & Stoughton
- Lamentation by C. J. Sansom – published by Mantle
- The Man from Berlin by Luke McCallin – published by No Exit Press
- The Seeker by S. G. MacLean – published by Quercus
- The Silent Boy by Andrew Taylor – published by Harper Collins
- The Taxidermist’s Daughter by Kate Mosse – published by Orion
The Debut Dagger – sponsored by Orion
- Dark Chapter by Winnie M Li
- Last Of The Soho Legends by Greg Keen
- The Ice Coffin by Jill Sawyer
- The Pure Drop by Nigel Robbins
- Lock Me In by Kate Simants
The CWA Dagger Awards will be presented on 30th June, to mark the end of Crime Reading Month, at a gala dinner in central London.